Dr. Mirjana Bukara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mirjana Bukara?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

December 2nd, 2010

Dissatified Former Patient Comments

While I was aggravated at times with the length of time it took to get appointments, I became even more aggravated as I had to wait longer and longer in the waiting room with never being seen on time or even within thirty minutes of the appointment time. Not once did she acknowledge the issue on her own.I also began to bring my wife with me to verify conversation with the doctor as there always seemed to be a disconnection of what was said from one visit to the next. She seemed to rely on her computer notes and was constantly on the laptop during the visit. After no longer being under her care, I requested a copy of my medical records and it proved by her recorded statements that she often disregarded my statements altogether or wrote them up wrong. I suspect from trying to type while trying to hold a conversation at the same time as well as some language issues.Example: I would tell her that my pain level was mild in the morning while increasing to severe by late afternoon or early evening. She documented my pain as mild.

March 19th, 2010

LEAD LEGAL ASSISSTANT

dR. bUKARA IS A VERY CARING INDIVIDUAL. sHE NEVER RUSHES YOU ON AN APPOINTMENT. SHE WANTS TO MAKE SURE ALL OF THE PATIENT'S CONCERNS ARE ADDRESSED. i WOULD RECCOMEND HER TO ANYONE.

December 24th, 2015