A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirjana Popovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirjana Popovic is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mirjana Popovic, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Popovic graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Popovic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirjana Bijelic Popovic MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mirjana B. Popovic practice?
- Dr. Mirjana Popovic has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mirjana Popovic practices Pediatrics near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians.