A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirko Villanueva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirko Villanueva is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mirko Villanueva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Villanueva graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Villanueva has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Michigan Health System
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirko Villanueva MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mirko Villanueva practice?
- Dr. Mirko Villanueva has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mirko Villanueva practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Sleep Medicine Doctors.