A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirko Zugec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirko Zugec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zugec graduated from University Of Zagreb. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zugec has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zugec accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mirko Zugec practice?
Dr. Mirko Zugec practices Internal Medicine near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane Valley, WA.
See Spokane Internists.