A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirla Manito-Hugo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirla Manito-Hugo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mirla Manito-Hugo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manito-Hugo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Manito-Hugo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirla Guevarra Manito-Hugo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mirla G. Manito-Hugo practice?
- Dr. Mirla Manito-Hugo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mirla Manito-Hugo practices Pediatrics near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Burleson Pediatricians.