A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirle Girish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirle Girish, Board Certified in Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Girish
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mirle Girish, BS, FAASM, FCCP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interventional Bronchoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Girish graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirle Gowda Girish BS, FAASM, and FCCP is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mirle G. Girish practice?
- Dr. Mirle Girish has 1 office location.
Dr. Mirle Girish practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Corbin, KY.
See Corbin Internists, Corbin Pulmonologists, and Corbin Sleep Medicine Doctors.