Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mirle Girish
Dr. Mirle Girish, MD, BS, FCCP, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Norton, VA, with other offices in Knoxville, TN and Corbin, KY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Girish is affiliated with Sycamore Shoals Hospital, Johnson City Medical Center and Norton Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mirle Girish has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mirle Girish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norton, VA.
Dr. Jennifer Smith
Norton, VA 0 mi7
Dr. Ronald Klayton
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Norton, VA 0 mi46
Dr. Eva Berro
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Norton, VA 0 mi31