A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirna Demirdjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirna Demirdjian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Demirdjian graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Demirdjian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirna Demirdjian MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Mirna Demirdjian practice?
- Dr. Mirna Demirdjian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mirna Demirdjian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.