A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miron Iosilevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miron Iosilevich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iosilevich
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iosilevich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miron Iosilevich, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Iosilevich graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Iosilevich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- ST Joseph`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miron Abramovich Iosilevich MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Miron A. Iosilevich practice?
- Dr. Miron Iosilevich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miron Iosilevich practices Psychiatry near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Psychiatrists.