A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miron Iosilevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miron Iosilevich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miron Iosilevich, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Iosilevich graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Iosilevich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- ST Joseph`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miron Abramovich Iosilevich MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Miron A. Iosilevich practice?
- Dr. Miron Iosilevich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Miron Iosilevich practices Psychiatry near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Psychiatrists.