A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miroslav Djokic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Djokic
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Djokic Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Djokic graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Djokic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miroslav Djokic MD is a male Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Miroslav Djokic practice?
- Dr. Miroslav Djokic has 1 office location.
Dr. Miroslav Djokic practices Hematology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Hematologists and Pittsburgh Pathologists.