A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miroslav Kovacevic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miroslav Kovacevic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miroslav Kovacevic, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Growth Disorders
- Lyme Disease
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacevic graduated from University Of Zagreb. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kovacevic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miroslav Kovacevic MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Miroslav Kovacevic practice?
- Dr. Miroslav Kovacevic has 1 office location.
Dr. Miroslav Kovacevic practices Pediatrics near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Pediatricians.