A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miroslaw Mazurczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miroslaw Mazurczak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazurczak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazurczak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miroslaw Mazurczak, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazurczak graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mazurczak has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miroslaw Andrzej Mazurczak MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Miroslaw A. Mazurczak practice?
- Dr. Miroslaw Mazurczak has 1 office location.
Dr. Miroslaw Mazurczak practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Hematologists and Sioux Falls Oncologists.