A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miroslaw Zdunek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miroslaw Zdunek, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zdunek graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Zdunek has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zdunek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans