A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miroslawa Jablonski-Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jablonski-Cohen
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jablonski-Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miroslawa Jablonski-Cohen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jablonski-Cohen graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Jablonski-Cohen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miroslawa Sonali Jablonski-Cohen MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Miroslawa S. Jablonski-Cohen practice?
- Dr. Miroslawa Jablonski-Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Miroslawa Jablonski-Cohen practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sellersville, PA.
See Sellersville Cardiologists.