A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miroslawa Kudej:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miroslawa Kudej is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kudej
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kudej Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miroslawa Kudej, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kudej graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Poznan. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Kudej has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miroslawa Kudej MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Miroslawa Kudej practice?
- Dr. Miroslawa Kudej has 1 office location.
Dr. Miroslawa Kudej practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Endocrinologists.