A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miroslawa Kudej:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miroslawa Kudej is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kudej
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kudej Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miroslawa Kudej, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kudej graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Poznan. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Kudej has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miroslawa Kudej MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Miroslawa Kudej practice?
- Dr. Miroslawa Kudej has 1 office location.
Dr. Miroslawa Kudej practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Endocrinologists.