Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mirsad Dupanovic
Dr. Mirsad Dupanovic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, KS. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Dupanovic is affiliated with St Luke's South Hospital, Research Medical Center and Saint Luke's North Hospital Hospital Ear, Nose and Throat Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mirsad Dupanovic has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Mirsad Dupanovic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.
Dr. Stephen Campbell
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Kansas City, KS 0 mi8
Dr. Matthew Caldwell
Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Kansas City, KS 0 mi9
Dr. Robert Winfield
General Surgery, Anesthesiology
Kansas City, KS 0 mi13