More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miryam Davis
Dr. Miryam Davis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Bethesda, MD. She has 56 years of experience. Her specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Pediatrics and Child Neurology. Dr. Davis is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital, Washington Hospital Center and George Wash University. She speaks English.
Dr. Miryam Davis has the following 3 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. Miryam Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Rumana Kazmi
Washington, DC 0 mi43
Dr. Susan Black
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics
Washington, DC 0 mi41
Dr. Ted Friehling
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Cardiovascular Disease
Washington, DC 0 mi40