Dr. Miryam Liberman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miryam Liberman?

July 17th, 2015

Spends almost 2 hours with me everytime I have a physcial.

September 25th, 2013

Patient

I was very unhappy with the service received at this office. First off the Dr. couldn't figure out how to do something on her computer during my physical. so she called her husband in during my physical to help her. She ran very late kept me waiting and she was very rattled. Then I needed to go back for something else but I called first to make sure she was running on time. They told me she was but I was still keep waiting. Have not gone back. Recently I called for a flu shot appt. I called 3 times and left a message they never returned my call. The answer machine picks up. Needless to say I wont be giving them any business.

January 23rd, 2012

Refused me as new patient

I was looking for a primary care physician near my home and got Dr Liberman's name from my Insurance company's website. Was greeted by a male receptionist with an accent who asked what type of insurance I had, then my age, and upon hearing I had PPO insurance and was 35 told me that the doctor was not accepting new patients. This doctor also does Botox injections, I wonder if that's why I was turned down? The man on the phone hung up on me without any apology or even a goodbye. Very rude.

March 19th, 2010

She fights for those with rotten medical insurance and reassures that she is there to help the patients & against bad insurances who's interest is not that of the patient in need.

April 17th, 2017