A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirza Baig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mirza Baig, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baig graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Baig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirza Abid Baig MD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mirza A. Baig practice?
- Dr. Mirza Baig has 1 office location.
Dr. Mirza Baig practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Pathologists.