A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirza Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirza Ahmed, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mirza Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirza Wadood Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mirza W. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Mirza Ahmed has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mirza Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Conyers, GA and Milledgeville, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Cardiologists.