A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirza Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirza Ahmed, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mirza Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirza W Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mirza W. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Mirza Ahmed has 11 office locations.
Dr. Mirza Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Tucker, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Conyers, GA.
See Tucker Internists and Tucker Cardiologists.