A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirza Kajani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirza Kajani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kajani
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kajani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mirza Kajani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kajani graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kajani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirza A Kajani MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mirza A. Kajani practice?
- Dr. Mirza Kajani has 1 office location.
Dr. Mirza Kajani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Conyers, GA.
See Conyers Internists and Conyers Gastroenterologists.