Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Moreland Grammy on Dec 9th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Kajani's for almost 14 years and I just adore him. I like him so well that when he moved from Newnan to Conyers, I followed him.

Worst staff & excellent doctor show details Worst staff & excellent doctor
May 18th, 2012

His front office girl is worse. She was so rude. She treat everybody like piece off shiit. She just yell on nurse and threw papers on her in front off me. She is always been rude al the time. When she ask for copayment or when we give her money she never says Thank you. She just busy talking about her persnal issues with other employe. The nurse is nice and she is there from last few years so she knows everything. Doctor is nice too. He knows what he doing but he needs to let her front office girl go.

orders unnecessary tests show details orders unnecessary tests
Nov 14th, 2011

Go in his office for any reason, such as follow-up,and he wants to do c-scan, colonoscopy, anything he can get away with. I dont trust him.

OFFICE STAFF NEEDS TO BE FIRED! show details OFFICE STAFF NEEDS TO BE FIRED!
Jul 18th, 2011

I just started going to Dr. Kajani and he is awesome!! I love his bedside manner. He listens to me and this is the first Gastroenterologist I have felt good about on the 1st visit, since I got sick in 2003. He has a new nurse and she was awesome too!! HOWEVER....He needs to FIRE all of the women in the front office, especially the PREGNANT one. Being my first visit, I was judging too quickly that it was going to be a horrible exprience, just by the way his office staff was treating me. OVERLOOK his office staff. Pay them ZERO attention because once you walk out of the front office, it gets MUCH BETTER!!! Give this doctor a shot if your current Gastro guy doesn't cut it. He is awesome!! Word of advice, Dr. Kajani....Please find help for your front office that has the same pleasant demeanor as your new nurse!!

Jul 11th, 2011

Does not take the time to read your medical history or the results of test He ordered. Resently diagnosed with Crohns. He never explained the condition to me or answered questions I had concerning the disease. Very rude person. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Mar 4th, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Kajani's for several years. Outstanding doctor!

Don't use this Doctor show details Don't use this Doctor
Jul 30th, 2008

The worse medical office that I have ever seen.