A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirza Baig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirza Baig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mirza Baig, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Baig graduated from The University of Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baig has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirza Moazzam-Ali Baig MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mirza M. Baig practice?
- Dr. Mirza Baig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mirza Baig practices Urology near Oregon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Port Clinton, OH and Toledo, OH.
See Oregon Urologists.