Dr. Mirza Nusairee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mirza Nusairee?

Office Administrator

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Excellent doctor, with good bedside manners, compassionate, and makes you understand in depth about the problem. does great follow up. Friendly staff with a wait time of 20-25 minutes. I have recommended all my family and friends.

Do Your Research

Posted on November 4th, 2014

This doctor lacks the compassion and professionalism to practice as a physician. I know he is under investigation by the Maryland State Board of Medicine for inappropriately "touching" female patients. Would not recommend this doctor.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on February 1st, 2012

Doctor Nusairee has been my family's doctor for over 15 years. This man, while not having the best bedside manner, earnestly cares of his patients. When we were without insurance, he took care of us by giving us samples of the medications we take daily as much as he could. He even saw us without paying a co-pay and just billed us later when he knew it was important.My only problem has been with the wait in the office but it's really not that bad.

Overall good doctor

Posted on November 9th, 2011

If you're looking for a sweet guy that always has a smile on his face and asks silly things like how your dogs are doing, don't see Dr. Nusairee. If you're looking for a doctor that will diagnose your situation accurately and genuinely care for you and your health, this is definitely your doctor. The only complaint I have is his wait time; however, you are not rushed through your appointment. He will answer every question you have and he'll make sure you know the importance of why he's telling you what to do. He's not my "buddy," he's my doctor.

Guardian of patient

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

Wonderful experience with Dr. Nusairee. He has been physician of my little old lady for many, many years. He has excellent bedside manner, is compassionate, & empathetic. Never rushes us, answers all questions & assists however he can to obtain all appropriate care.

Posted on November 24th, 2010

He is the worst doctor I have ever seen. He is rude, impatient and his bedside manner is unprofessional. I did not feel comfortable as he was yelling at his assistant in front of me. He did not explain any procedure that I was getting done. He argued with me over getting blood work done, which he was wrong about. The only reason I went to see him was because my doctor passed away so he took over seeing his patients. Never again will I see this doctor. Such an awful experience. AND they billed me $600 by mistake. Very unprofessional.

Posted on August 12th, 2017