A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirza Baig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirza Baig is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mirza Baig, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baig graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Baig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirza Rafiuddin Baig MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mirza R. Baig practice?
- Dr. Mirza Baig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mirza Baig practices Pediatrics near Brawley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Centro, CA.
See Brawley Pediatricians.