A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirza Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirza Rivera is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Rivera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird BHC
- Summit Healthcare Association
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirza Arely Rivera MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mirza A. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Mirza Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Mirza Rivera practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lakeside, AZ.
See Lakeside Allergists and Lakeside Internists.