A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirza Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirza Rivera is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Rivera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird BHC
- Summit Healthcare Association
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirza Arely Rivera MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mirza A. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Mirza Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Mirza Rivera practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lakeside, AZ.
See Lakeside Allergists and Lakeside Internists.