A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Beg graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Beg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mirza Beg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mirza S. Beg practice?
Dr. Mirza Beg practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Neurology near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hauppauge, NY and Ridgewood, NY.
See Elmhurst Pediatricians, Elmhurst Gastroenterologists, and Elmhurst Neurologists.