A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirza Beg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Beg graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Beg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirza Suleman Beg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mirza S. Beg practice?
- Dr. Mirza Beg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mirza Beg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saddle Brook, NJ and New York, NY.
See Elmhurst Pediatricians and Elmhurst Pediatric Specialists.