A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirza Beg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Beg graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Beg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mirza S. Beg practice?
Dr. Mirza Beg practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Neurology near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saddle Brook, NJ and Bronx, NY.
See Elmhurst Pediatricians, Elmhurst Pediatric Specialists, and Elmhurst Neurologists.