A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirza Beg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beg
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Beg graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Beg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirza Suleman Beg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mirza S. Beg practice?
- Dr. Mirza Beg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mirza Beg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ.
See Elmhurst Pediatricians and Elmhurst Pediatric Specialists.