A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirza Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mirza Hasan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hasan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirza Shahbaz Hasan MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mirza S. Hasan practice?
- Dr. Mirza Hasan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mirza Hasan practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.