A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Misagh Karimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Misagh Karimi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karimi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karimi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Misagh Karimi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer not Liver & Pancreas Liver and Pancreas Tumors General Oncology Other
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimi graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Karimi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Misagh Karimi MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Misagh Karimi practice?
- Dr. Misagh Karimi has 1 office location.
Dr. Misagh Karimi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Corona, CA.
See Corona Internists, Corona Hematologists, and Corona Oncologists.