A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Misagh Karimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Misagh Karimi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karimi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karimi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Misagh Karimi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer not Liver & Pancreas Liver and Pancreas Tumors General Oncology Other
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimi graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Karimi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Misagh Karimi MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Misagh Karimi practice?
- Dr. Misagh Karimi has 1 office location.
Dr. Misagh Karimi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Corona, CA.
See Corona Internists, Corona Hematologists, and Corona Oncologists.