Learn more about Dr. Misbah Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Misbah Qadir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qadir
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qadir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Misbah Qadir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qadir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duplin General Hospital
- Onslow Memorial Hospital
- Lenoir Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Misbah U Qadir MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Misbah U. Qadir practice?
- Dr. Misbah Qadir has 1 office location.
Dr. Misbah Qadir practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Kinston, NC.
See Kinston Internists, Kinston Hematologists, and Kinston Oncologists.