Dr. Misha Askren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Misha Askren?

February 11th, 2013

Best Doctor Ever!!!

Dr. Askren took me on as a patient 23 years ago when I was a high risk pregnancy and no one wanted to get involved. He is the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure to know. He is not only a great doctor, he is a great man. He's not in it for the money, He is a true humanitarian. As you can see it has been over 23 years and I still think about him and wish I still lived in California so I could see him again. I will never forget what he did for me. I would take a bullet for this man.

November 18th, 2009

very good doctor

September 29th, 2009

Three Healthy Children

Only pleasant memories of our office visits (and deliveries) with Dr. Misha. Our oldest is 27 and has moved back to CA. so I am going to tell her where Dr. Misha is located so she can have him again for her doctor. I always had complete confidence in his help. I wish we lived nearby yet-he'd still be our Doctor.

July 30th, 2015