Dr. Misha Basalaev Is this you?

14 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Misha Basalaev?

Posted on November 6th, 2009

He and his staff are kind and caring. Dr. Basalaev will always take the time to answer your questions about your diagnosis and his recommended treatment, including why he prescribed your medication, any side effects you may experience, and how and when you should take the prescribed medications. Among his patients we agree that he is an excellent diagnostician. Before I began seeing him, one doctor dismissed my heart murmur as nothing to worry about,he is a U.S. Govt. Physician that I went to for a health certificate to keep my license to drive heavy equipment, the other doctor told me that it probably wouldn't bother me and began treating me for something that i didn't have. Dr. Basalaev examined me and set an appointment with a cardiology group who in turn sent me to a heart surgeon. Those fine Doctors saved my life.

Posted on October 13th, 2017