Dr. Misha Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Misha Miller?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Misha Miller?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 4th, 2008

Wonderful Dr.

I found Dr. Miller to be knowledgable and caring. She never made me feel rushed and I always had enough time to get my questions answered. During my first pregnancy she always made me feel that my questions were legitimate even if they were not always applicable. She helped me to have a calm and happy pregnancy. After the pregnancy, she did not lose interest in me. She wanted to know not only how I was physically but emotionally too. She cared enough to make sure I had the resources to help me during the first hectic months of being a new mother. I feel she is a wonderful Dr. and I am still going to her.

May 28th, 2017