Dr. Mishaela Rubin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mishaela Rubin?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Mishaela Rubin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 25th, 2015

Disappointing experience,

I had seen Dr. Rubin several years ago, but I've had several stress fractures in my fingers, hands and feet and toes. When I called to make my appointment I had to wait 6 months to see her, but that was what I expected because previously I had to wait that long then also. What I did not expect when I arrived I told the receptionist of my new insurance and I had confirmed it with my insurance company that she was participating, I was told no she only accepts my insurance for endocrine patients NOT osteoporsis patients, so after being there for about 30 minutes I had to pay $20.00 to get my car out of there parking lot, and then a week later I told my cardiologist about the pain in left lower leg that I had suspected was another stress fracture which was the reason I needed to see Dr. Rubin it was another stress fracture that she have helped me with,I am really disappointed and in pain and she could not careless.

August 20th, 2012

Caring Doctor

I make my appointments almost a year in advance. Otherwise I don't know how difficult it would be to get an appointment with her. I like her very much. Now that I have osteoporosis and no longer osteopenia, I get an infusion of Reclast about once a year. Last year was the first year I got it. No ill effects.

April 27th, 2017