A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mishal Alkasimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mishal Alkasimi, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mishal Alkasimi, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alkasimi graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alkasimi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mishal Ali Alkasimi DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mishal A. Alkasimi practice?
- Dr. Mishal Alkasimi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mishal Alkasimi practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.