A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mishal Alkasimi, Pediatrician is Excellent. Dr. Alkasimi has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mishal Alkasimi, MD, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Alkasimi graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alkasimi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alkasimi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mishal Alkasimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mishal A. Alkasimi practice?
Dr. Mishal Alkasimi practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY and Long Beach, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.