A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mishi Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mishi Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mishi Jackson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Management of chronic diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mishi Jackson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mishi Jackson practice?
- Dr. Mishi Jackson has 10 office locations.
Dr. Mishi Jackson practices Family Medicine near Kernersville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: King, NC and Greensboro, NC.
See Kernersville Family Physicians.