Dr. Mishi Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mishi Jackson?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mishi Jackson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2016

I really Liked Dr. Jackson, she listened to me and understood the pain I have been having, she has a smile all the time and is easy to communicate with

December 23rd, 2015

Not truly personable. Rushed through the examination. Will not return to Dr Jackson but like all the other doctors we have seen in the past at this Medical facility.

December 3rd, 2015

Dr Jackson is a wonderful Dr. Look forward to having her as my Dr

February 20th, 2015

She called me at work to update me with my MRI result.I didn't have any working phone at that time and she took time to call me at work.I was surprised and was glad.

February 9th, 2013

Best Dr. I have been to in a while

Ms. Jackson was very kind and explained everything with me in terms I could understand. She was very soft spoken and answered every question I asked.....and believe me I asked a ton. She spent the normal amount of time with me and am sure she would have stayed longer if I asked more questions.She is the newest Dr. to Kernersville Family Practice but I do believe she is the best although it was my first visit. My overall experience was awesome, couldn't ask for a sweeter Doc.

April 14th, 2012

Best doctor I have ever had...

Dr Jackson has always had a sunny disposition with me. My other family members also benefit from her vast range of medical practice as well. When there where times, I needed to talk about my medical problems, she listened intently. she made me feel like a person. Not just a patient.She treated my medical problems and had me come in for prompt follow up visits.Her suggestions for all of my medical care is always welcome because it always worked and I feel so much better. She is a very kind, courteous, Dr that cares for her patients.

April 5th, 2011

I trust my doctor

March 5th, 2009

Rushing doc with poor bedside manner

She rushed through exam and clearly quit listening after a short while. Stated a number of incorrect "facts" in order to explain things to me. Had little patience for a patient with questions. She literally had one leg out the door when she asked if I had any more questions. When I did, she left the door open with her leg out while she answered.

August 18th, 2017