Emergency Physician, Family Physicians

Novant Health Kernersville Family Practice
291 Broad St
Kernersville, NC 27284
336-993-8181
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Best Dr. I have been to in a while  |  show details
by Jessica C on Feb 8th, 2013

Ms. Jackson was very kind and explained everything with me in terms I could understand. She was very soft spoken and answered every question I asked.....and believe me I asked a ton. She spent the normal amount of time with me and am sure she would have stayed longer if I asked more questions.She is the newest Dr. to Kernersville Family Practice but I do believe she is the best although it was my first visit. My overall experience was awesome, couldn't ask for a sweeter Doc.

|  Best doctor I have ever had...  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2012

Dr Jackson has always had a sunny disposition with me. My other family members also benefit from her vast range of medical practice as well. When there where times, I needed to talk about my medical problems, she listened intently. she made me feel like a person. Not just a patient.She treated my medical problems and had me come in for prompt follow up visits.Her suggestions for all of my medical care is always welcome because it always worked and I feel so much better. She is a very kind, courteous, Dr that cares for her patients.

|  Rushing doc with poor bedside manner  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2009

She rushed through exam and clearly quit listening after a short while. Stated a number of incorrect "facts" in order to explain things to me. Had little patience for a patient with questions. She literally had one leg out the door when she asked if I had any more questions. When I did, she left the door open with her leg out while she answered.