Feb 8th, 2016

I really Liked Dr. Jackson, she listened to me and understood the pain I have been having, she has a smile all the time and is easy to communicate with

Dec 23rd, 2015

Not truly personable. Rushed through the examination. Will not return to Dr Jackson but like all the other doctors we have seen in the past at this Medical facility.

Dec 3rd, 2015

Dr Jackson is a wonderful Dr. Look forward to having her as my Dr

Feb 20th, 2015

She called me at work to update me with my MRI result.I didn't have any working phone at that time and she took time to call me at work.I was surprised and was glad.

Best Dr. I have been to in a while show details Best Dr. I have been to in a while
by Jessica C on Feb 8th, 2013

Ms. Jackson was very kind and explained everything with me in terms I could understand. She was very soft spoken and answered every question I asked.....and believe me I asked a ton. She spent the normal amount of time with me and am sure she would have stayed longer if I asked more questions.She is the newest Dr. to Kernersville Family Practice but I do believe she is the best although it was my first visit. My overall experience was awesome, couldn't ask for a sweeter Doc.

Best doctor I have ever had... show details Best doctor I have ever had...
Apr 13th, 2012

Dr Jackson has always had a sunny disposition with me. My other family members also benefit from her vast range of medical practice as well. When there where times, I needed to talk about my medical problems, she listened intently. she made me feel like a person. Not just a patient.She treated my medical problems and had me come in for prompt follow up visits.Her suggestions for all of my medical care is always welcome because it always worked and I feel so much better. She is a very kind, courteous, Dr that cares for her patients.

Rushing doc with poor bedside manner show details Rushing doc with poor bedside manner
Mar 4th, 2009

She rushed through exam and clearly quit listening after a short while. Stated a number of incorrect "facts" in order to explain things to me. Had little patience for a patient with questions. She literally had one leg out the door when she asked if I had any more questions. When I did, she left the door open with her leg out while she answered.