A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miso Miloslavic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miso Miloslavic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miloslavic
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Miloslavic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miso Miloslavic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miloslavic graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miloslavic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- United Hospital System,Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miso Niko Miloslavic MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miso N. Miloslavic practice?
- Dr. Miso Miloslavic has 1 office location.
Dr. Miso Miloslavic practices Family Medicine near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Family Physicians.