A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miso Miloslavic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miso Miloslavic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miloslavic
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miloslavic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miso Miloslavic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miloslavic graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miloslavic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- United Hospital System,Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miso Niko Miloslavic MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miso N. Miloslavic practice?
- Dr. Miso Miloslavic has 1 office location.
Dr. Miso Miloslavic practices Family Medicine near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Family Physicians.