A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Missak Haigentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Missak Haigentz, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haigentz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Haigentz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Missak DR Haigentz MD is a male Oncologist , has 15 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Missak D. Haigentz practice?
- Dr. Missak Haigentz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Missak Haigentz practices Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Oncologists.