A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Misti Grimson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Misti Grimson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Misti Grimson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimson graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Grimson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - Fountain Blvd
- Springfield Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grimson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Misti M. Grimson practice?
Dr. Misti Grimson practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Springfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Springfield Family Physicians, Springfield General Practitioners, and Springfield Pediatricians.