A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Misti Grimson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Misti Grimson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grimson
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Grimson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Misti Grimson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimson graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Grimson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - Fountain Blvd
- Springfield Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Misti Marita Grimson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Misti M. Grimson practice?
- Dr. Misti Grimson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Misti Grimson practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OH.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.