Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Misty Blanchette Porter
Dr. Misty Blanchette Porter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, NH, with other offices in Bedford, NH and Dover, NH (and 4 other locations). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Blanchette Porter is affiliated with Concord Hospital, Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital and Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Misty Blanchette Porter has the following 1 specialty
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Misty Blanchette Porter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.
Dr. Richard Reindollar
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Genetics
Lebanon, NH 0.01 mi38
Dr. Paul Manganiello
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Lebanon, NH 0.01 mi40
Dr. Albert Hsu
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lebanon, NH 0.16 mi11