A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Misty Herod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Misty Herod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Misty Herod, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Herod graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Herod has 15 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Misty Herod MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Misty Herod practice?
- Dr. Misty Herod has 2 office locations.
Dr. Misty Herod practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Obstetricians & Gynecologists.