A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Misty Laughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laughlin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Laughlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Misty Laughlin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laughlin graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Laughlin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Misty Laughlin MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Misty Laughlin practice?
- Dr. Misty Laughlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Misty Laughlin practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Emergency Physicians and Houston Primary Care Doctors.