A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Misty Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Misty Payne, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Payne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Children's Hospital
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Misty M Payne MD is a female Pathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Misty M. Payne practice?
- Dr. Misty Payne has 1 office location.
Dr. Misty Payne practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Pathologists.