Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mita Gupta
Dr. Mita Gupta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hyannis, MA, with another office in West Yarmouth, MA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gupta is affiliated with Cape Cod Hospital, Cape Cod Hospital and Falmouth Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mita Gupta has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mita Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hyannis, MA.
Dr. Miriam Cerutti
Hyannis, MA 0.01 mi23
Dr. Anna Hallemeier
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Hyannis, MA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Nathaniel Clark
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Hyannis, MA 0.01 mi29