Dr. Mita Raheja MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 14th, 2014
great relationship from the very beginning dr has a very clear interest in every patient

November 19th, 2014
The staff there is GREAT! The Secretary and Medical Assistant made our 45 min wait seem to fly by. And while Dr Raheja was percise in our diagnosis, be prepared to wait, but she is worth it! She has a passion for her work, although some empathy for your patients wouldn't hurt you. You may witness the various life threatening heart problems daily, we your patients do not, and we are scared. Please keep that in mind. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for saving my life, and would demand you if my family or friends were in need of your specialty.

June 29th, 2012
dr raheja is a wonderful doctor! she nos her stuff and is very informative!

January 26th, 2011
Too many times we were interupted by her cell phone during the office visit.

February 21st, 2010
Totally clueless!
I had a expirience with this doctor that definitely proves the saying, that a second opinion is a very important neccecity in your doctors decisions on your well being and even death. I was mis diagnossed,and lied to in so many way's that I have questioned the profession of any doctor that doesnt listen to the patient and thinks of you as a cash cow instead of a human being, it is a deadly circumstance. I was literally thrown out of her office and told that I refuse to treat you anymore. The keyword anymore. I say this because it was only after she had charged me and did as many unneccesary tests she could do, bilking my billing amount,then ,and only then did she dismiss my buisness. It begs the question, why not just tell me before you took my money and not after? A real classless act,and rotten to the core.This all occured because we disagrred on a diagnostic opinin,no facts just opinion,keep in mind my life is at stake here. Nonetheless i was sent to a collection outfit after i refused to pay for the excessive treatment,and tests run, knowing the complete time she was going to dismiss me as a patient after she billed me some 700 dollars,a nice gig if you can get it.then when i got a second opionion, the results of consultation,and other more apprproatte tests,the difference of traeatment was so different and drastic some one had to be wrong, or deliberatley deceptive.think of it two doctors , same objectives,and total disagreement,in the end. coincidence i think not,I ended up with severe conditions that if not treated correctly,and timley,I dare say I would not be here typimg right now. I would never recomend Dr. Raheja to my dog,let alone my family or, freinds. Just do yourself a favor and avoid any contact with this individual,she is inept at best with patient doctor communications,I am no doctor but my body was telling me one thing, and she lied and told me another. As it turned out,I was right, and she is still trying to collect her payment for my near death expirience,if it were not true ,it would be unbeliveable. I have been doing a lil better now,but without my ability to seek another opinion, i was told death was a certainty. the moral is we are only human, so pray and listen to your body, it speaks all languages,and you will know when you are not being treated properly. I thank the other doctors who have prolonged my life,and especially God for his answering my prayers. May God bless all who have a heart defect of any kind, and need serious attention, not dictaorship,and mistreatment,it can kill you!!!!

May 15th, 2008
Expertise
We found Dr. Raheja to be very knowledgeable and readily diagnosed my husband. He had a positive tilt table test and the medication she prescribed has prevented my husband from having any more syncopal episodes.