A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitali Mitra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitra graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Mitra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Northwest
- Doctors Hospital Of Parker And Tidwell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitali Chumki Mitra BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mitali C. Mitra practice?
- Dr. Mitali Mitra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mitali Mitra practices Pediatrics near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chino Hills, CA.
See Santa Ana Pediatricians.