A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitali Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitali Roy is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack.
Dr. Roy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitali Roy MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitali Roy practice?
- Dr. Mitali Roy has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitali Roy practices Internal Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Internists.