Cardiologist, Vascular Surgeon

7165 E University Dr
Ste 183
Mesa, AZ 85207
480-668-5000
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Robert Carlton on Aug 22nd, 2014

Well Organized and State of the Art Practice with efficient courteous and professional staff. Dr. Vranic took extra time to answer all of my questions. He is a personable and an effective communicator with a sincere interest in his patients.

|  Retired Register Nurse, Globe,Az  |  show details
by Terry Leitner on Sep 24th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Vranic for the past 9 months and would highly recommend him and his staff. He removed blockage from both of my legs which also included a stint, and have had at least 8 appointments. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes in the waiting room except when he was busy in surgery and that has only been once. As for that, I don't mind waiting on a Doctor that is saving someone else's life...

|  Vein treatment  |  show details
by Vicky A. on Aug 29th, 2013

Dr. Vranic is wonderful. He has offered me a minimally invasive treatment for the swelling and pain in my legs. I feel confident that I will be back to an active lifestyle in record time. I will definitely see him if I develop any other vascular concerns.

|  Maintenance Building Engineer, Chicago, Ill.  |  show details
by Branko Vlasich on Feb 11th, 2013

Good friendly atmosphere Dr. Vranic puts you at ease before and after the surgery and explains the procedure in plain terms. And the follow up treatment is really great with the staff and nurses, I would and will recommend Dr. Vranic to all my friends.........

|  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

I was involved in a auto accident many years ago which severed by femoral artery. Dr. Vranic saved my leg at such a young age. I have all the confidence in him given that he was trained by two world famous surgeons. He has the best vascular skills I have ever seen, and trust me i have seen many vascular surgeons in my time. I would recommend him to anyone given that he has excellent results on the sickest patients in the world. What a surgeon !!!!!!

|  2/15/2010  |  show details
by Ron O on Feb 15th, 2010

In 2004 I had a fem-fem, fem pop procedure by another doctor. After meeting Dr.Vranic I found that I should have had a different procedure. He had never heard or read of the procedure I had for the problems I had. Dr. Vranic tried to fix the botched procedure in 2009 with some success. Claudication in my legs was better but not where I should have been. January 6,2010 Dr. Vranic fixed the problem once and for all! February 14,2010 I walked 2 1/2 miles and hiked a small mountain approx. 2 miles. NO claudication at all! I do have a lot of sore muscles from not being used for years but I feel great! My outlook on life is completely different. I trusted my life with Dr. Vranic and would again in a New York minute! GREAT surgeon!!!! He has changed my life!!