Dr. Mitar Vranic DO Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Mesa, AZ

March 14th, 2015
Dr. Who?
You can never see the doctor unless you are in surgery. I MUST see the doctor prior to any surgery...not an assistant.

August 22nd, 2014
Well Organized and State of the Art Practice with efficient courteous and professional staff. Dr. Vranic took extra time to answer all of my questions. He is a personable and an effective communicator with a sincere interest in his patients.

September 24th, 2013
Retired Register Nurse, Globe,Az
I have been seeing Dr. Vranic for the past 9 months and would highly recommend him and his staff. He removed blockage from both of my legs which also included a stint, and have had at least 8 appointments. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes in the waiting room except when he was busy in surgery and that has only been once. As for that, I don't mind waiting on a Doctor that is saving someone else's life...

August 29th, 2013
Vein treatment
Dr. Vranic is wonderful. He has offered me a minimally invasive treatment for the swelling and pain in my legs. I feel confident that I will be back to an active lifestyle in record time. I will definitely see him if I develop any other vascular concerns.

February 11th, 2013
Maintenance Building Engineer, Chicago, Ill.
Good friendly atmosphere Dr. Vranic puts you at ease before and after the surgery and explains the procedure in plain terms. And the follow up treatment is really great with the staff and nurses, I would and will recommend Dr. Vranic to all my friends.........

June 15th, 2012
I was involved in a auto accident many years ago which severed by femoral artery. Dr. Vranic saved my leg at such a young age. I have all the confidence in him given that he was trained by two world famous surgeons. He has the best vascular skills I have ever seen, and trust me i have seen many vascular surgeons in my time. I would recommend him to anyone given that he has excellent results on the sickest patients in the world. What a surgeon !!!!!!