A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitch Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitch Carroll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Carroll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitch Mitchell Carroll MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mitch M. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Mitch Carroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitch Carroll practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.