Dr. Mitch Freeman Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Mitch Freeman?

I can call him or the office any time

Posted on August 6th, 2017

I am very happy with Dr Freeman and his staff, I can call the office and able to talk to a person at any time.

Posted on May 11th, 2017

Dr freeman and his staff got me into their office the same day I called, fixed my emergency issue and even stayed late for me! Could not be more happy with my visit. Thanks to dr freeman and his staff! :)

Best Doctor

Posted on October 27th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Freemans for over 10 years. The first time I met him was when he worked at a urgent care facility. I was impressed then, when he opened his own practice I became a regular patient. He does not overbook appointments, he always spends as much time you need. He performs any procedures that other family doctors do not, saving you a trip to a specialist. He will even see you the same day you call. As long as he is a Dr. in Yuma I will be his patient.

Caring

Posted on October 15th, 2016

Dr. Freeman is very caring and concerned about who you are as well as what is wrong with you. He takes his time with you to make sure you are taken care of and you get to feeling better.

Excellent Service!

Posted on October 14th, 2016

The best Dr ever

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Easy going and always straight to the point. He truly cares about the patient and listens. You never feel rushed. It's amazing!

You will never find a better Doctor than Dr. Mitch Freeman

Posted on June 24th, 2016

I have had lower back pain for many years and seen multiple doctors including several back specialist with no improvement. When I went to Dr. Freeman he diagnosed me with a prostate infection that was causing my lower back pain and he treated me with antibiotics, my back pain disappeared and has never returned. Dr. Freeman has treated me for numerous physical issues over the years and each time his diagnosis has been 100% correct. We need many more Doctors like Dr. Mitch Freeman, fortunately for us in Yuma, Arizona we have the #1 doctor in the World!!!

Very acurate

Posted on June 9th, 2016

I had to go to Dr Freeman for chest pain that the cardiologist did all test under the sun and everything came normal and I still have the chest pain, I went to Dr Freeman , with one visit he diagnosed the chest pain was caused by a pinched nerve in the neck , he was able to locate that nerve , shot it with cortisone shot , immediately relieved the pain with one visit, the staff very NICE AND HELPFUL. as new patient I was seen the next day. thank you Dr Freeman and staff.

Posted on May 25th, 2016

I love going to Dr. Freeman because he always answer all my questions and takes time to explain every queation I have. My girls feel very comfortable to see him as well.

The best doctor we had

Posted on December 26th, 2015

Dr. Freeman has helped me and my family better than any doctor we've seen. his staff are very helpful and courteous and they make us feel like a family. I wish other doctors learn from Dr. Freeman how to treat his patients.

Dope

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

"Dope doctor! I recommend him. And i don't usually do this but i mean it. 👍🏻"

fixed my mysterious, it was my Prostate

Posted on August 30th, 2015

Dr Freeman fixed my mysterious problem that no doctor was able to find. Dr Freeman diagnosed me with prostate infection and got me feeling better within 2 weeks, I had it for many years. Thank you Dr Freeman and staff. The office and staff are very efficient and helpful.