Dr. Mitch Freeman MD Patient Reviews

4.9

October 27th, 2016
Best Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Freemans for over 10 years. The first time I met him was when he worked at a urgent care facility. I was impressed then, when he opened his own practice I became a regular patient. He does not overbook appointments, he always spends as much time you need. He performs any procedures that other family doctors do not, saving you a trip to a specialist. He will even see you the same day you call. As long as he is a Dr. in Yuma I will be his patient.

October 14th, 2016
Caring
Dr. Freeman is very caring and concerned about who you are as well as what is wrong with you. He takes his time with you to make sure you are taken care of and you get to feeling better.

September 23rd, 2016
The best Dr ever
Easy going and always straight to the point. He truly cares about the patient and listens. You never feel rushed. It's amazing!

June 24th, 2016
You will never find a better Doctor than Dr. Mitch Freeman
I have had lower back pain for many years and seen multiple doctors including several back specialist with no improvement. When I went to Dr. Freeman he diagnosed me with a prostate infection that was causing my lower back pain and he treated me with antibiotics, my back pain disappeared and has never returned. Dr. Freeman has treated me for numerous physical issues over the years and each time his diagnosis has been 100% correct. We need many more Doctors like Dr. Mitch Freeman, fortunately for us in Yuma, Arizona we have the #1 doctor in the World!!!

June 9th, 2016
Very acurate
I had to go to Dr Freeman for chest pain that the cardiologist did all test under the sun and everything came normal and I still have the chest pain, I went to Dr Freeman , with one visit he diagnosed the chest pain was caused by a pinched nerve in the neck , he was able to locate that nerve , shot it with cortisone shot , immediately relieved the pain with one visit, the staff very NICE AND HELPFUL. as new patient I was seen the next day. thank you Dr Freeman and staff.

May 25th, 2016
I love going to Dr. Freeman because he always answer all my questions and takes time to explain every queation I have. My girls feel very comfortable to see him as well.

December 25th, 2015
The best doctor we had
Dr. Freeman has helped me and my family better than any doctor we've seen. his staff are very helpful and courteous and they make us feel like a family. I wish other doctors learn from Dr. Freeman how to treat his patients.

October 22nd, 2015
Dope
"Dope doctor! I recommend him. And i don't usually do this but i mean it. 👍🏻"

August 29th, 2015
fixed my mysterious, it was my Prostate
Dr Freeman fixed my mysterious problem that no doctor was able to find. Dr Freeman diagnosed me with prostate infection and got me feeling better within 2 weeks, I had it for many years. Thank you Dr Freeman and staff. The office and staff are very efficient and helpful.

August 24th, 2015
Best doctor in Yuma
I highly recommend Dr Freeman. He is very caring, has a great attitude, very knowledgable & most of all he makes himself available to his patients. Thank you Dr Freeman for all you do!....zarmineh

July 9th, 2015
Great doctor and staff! Best doctor in Yuma!
The visit was amazing, staff was very friendly and did not have to wait much to see the doctor. He is caring and treats you like family and not like a patient. He is great and greatful to have a doctor that cares.

June 1st, 2015
Excellent doctor, excellent care
Finding a good doctor in Yuma is tough. Finding a great doctor for your entire family is even tougher. We have received the best care from Dr. Freeman for 8 years. He is courteous, thorough & genuinely cares about diagnosing issues immediately. He's saved my life more than once, and I'm glad to have found his practice. His staff is always kind & energetic, and they're all wonderful with my children. They get treated no differently than I do as his patients.